Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) announced the ongoing expansion of Hyatt’s and SLH’s existing loyalty alliance.
World of Hyatt members can now earn and redeem points and enjoy on-property benefits at over 200 participating SLH hotels globally. This latest expansion has quadrupled the number of participating SLH properties since the alliance launched in November 2018 and its expansion is expected to continue throughout 2019.
World of Hyatt members now have access to more than 200 of SLH’s luxury boutique hotels that offer new locations across growth markets for Hyatt, including Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Italy, Kenya, Mozambique, New Zealand, Portugal, St. Vincent and The Grenadines and Turks and Caicos and more.
EARNING AND REDEMPTION
• World of Hyatt members earn five Base Points per $1 USD spent on eligible room revenue
• World of Hyatt members will receive their standard tier Bonus Points on eligible room revenue spend (10% Discoverist, 20% Explorist, 30% Globalist)
• Qualifying nights at participating SLH hotels will count toward earning World of Hyatt elite-tier status
• World of Hyatt members can redeem points to use for free night awards on SLH hotel reservations; each participating SLH property has been categorised into Hyatt’s existing hotel award chart.
• Participating SLH properties will provide the following on-property benefits to all World of Hyatt members, regardless of status:
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Daily complimentary continental breakfast for two guests
• Room upgrade (one category at check-in if available)
• Early check-in (noon, based upon availability at check-in)
• Late check-out (2:00pm, based upon availability at check-in)